AKGR:Ariemet-Kulea Girl's Rescue
Books for Kenya
Individual Child Support: Boy Child
Individual Child Support: Girl Child
Sign up to receive the NEWSLETTER
your credit card
through Pay Pal
Donate through Global Giving USA or Global Giving UK
Increasing self-sufficiency through educational and charitable projects for people nationally and internationally.
Making a bowl at Camp Forest
Camp Forest is a day and expedition camp in Brooks, Maine for children 7-17 years of age. Its goal is to preserve, teach, and honor primitive and wilderness living skills from around the world.
- Come and learn from the forest, sky, rocks, streams, plants and animals.
- See like an owl, hear like a deer, and walk like a fox.
- Learn the four basics of wilderness life, shelter, water, fire and food.
- Listen and learn from the world around you.
- Share nature games, songs and stories
For more information, please see the Camp Forest Website.